Consult the preliminary program and start planning your participation at the ISRM 2015.
Register before April 2 for early bird prices.
• 1,000+ rock mechanics experts
• 50+ participating countries
• 13 parallel streams
• 350 oral presentations in 60 sessions
• 96 posters
• Distinguished lecturers and daily keynotes
• Held in conjunction with the Montréal 2015 CIM Convention
RockBowl is a game of questions and answers. Competing teams are challenged to answer technical and non-technical questions about rock mechanics. It will take place for the first time in the 13th ISRM Congress in Montréal, on 10 May.
We would like to invite you to the “Engineering Geology – Rock Mechanics” Conference, to be held in between 4th to 5th of February 2015, at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics. Besides the annual congress this event will be also a celebration of the 150th anniversary of the Department of Engineering Geology.