The ISRM has been creating a collection of courses in the field of Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, both in slides and video format. The ISRM is extremely grateful to the authors. The following courses are currently available:
- Course on Rock Mass Characterization and Monitoring based on Advanced Remote Sensing Techniques (2021) - a video course coordinated by Prof. Leandro Alejano from Universidade de Vigo
- Course on Monitoring Data Interpretation (2021) - a video course from Prof. Wulf Schubert from Graz University of Technology
- Empirical Methods in Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering (2021) - a video course from Dr. Nick Barton, from Nick Barton & Associates, Oslo, Norway
- Prevention methods for Landslides in Rock Masses (2021) - a video course by Prof. Zhong-qi Quentin YUE, from the University of Hong Kong
- Rock Engineering Practice (2020) - a video course by Prof . Jian Zhao, Monash University, Australia.
- Rock Mechanics Principles (2016-2020) - a video course by Prof . Jian Zhao, Monash University, Australia.
- Key Principles in Rock Mechanics (2014) - a course by Prof. John Hudson, Imperial College, UK.
- Rock Mechanics Practice and Design (2011) - a course by Prof. Erik Eberhardt, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- Introduction to Petroleum Geomechanic (2011)- a course by Prof. Maurice Dusseault,University of Waterloo in Canada.
- Geological Engineering (2011) - a video course by Prof. John Franklin.
Please contact the ISRM Secretariat if you would like your lectures to be considered for inclusion on the ISRM website.