The International Society for Rock Mechanics – ISRM created and maintains this website in order to facilitate the exchange of information:
- to inform the technical community on the activities of the Society and on related fields;
- to make available to ISRM members specific information and services;
- to stimulate electronic discussion on technical issues in the field of Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering.
However, ISRM accepts no responsibility or liability with regard to the material on the website. This material:
- is information of a general nature only, which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- is sometimes linked to external sites over which ISRM services have no control and for which ISRM assumes no responsibility;
- may not be ISRM position, specially in the use of discussion forums;
- is not professional or legal advice.
No responsibility is assumed by the ISRM for any injury and/or damage to persons or property from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions or ideas contained on this website.